Not able to translate the custom URL in Views in D7

I had this problem of not able to translate url token in Views. URL field in the view was overridden with custom markup. The url was translated with the custom hook. I tried looking up the views in both languages, but the changes in rewrite field in views were not applying in one of the languages. I tried back and forth and tried deleting and changing all the fields with no effect in one language.

That is when I remembered that there is translation for rewritten field as well.   So I had to change the string there as well to change the rewritten field in other language.

Simple solution but hard to spot it at once!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s