2. Dont try to load the entire template while outputting your files in pdf…you just have to load only view stripped of any templates…otherwise you will get an error ‘file doesn’t start with %PDF ‘…. #fpdf #php #codeigniter
5. Always be careful of single & double quotes around variables/strings in php.
Single quotes is simplest way to specify strings.It doesnt expand variables.
Double quotes will interpret more escape sequences for special characters.Also variable name will be expanded.
6. Always check the special conditions first in a set of if…elseif…if condition…check for the general condition last…
7. During Server validation in Codeigniter, always put your call back function in your controller,even if you do your server validation check in CI model….
8. Always be careful about the position of the script inside a View…for eg. if you want to change property of elements in a View based on a condition in PHP using a script,they have to be placed at the bottom – after the default definition of the elements(normally script is placed at the top)
9. JqxGrid :
– include appropriate libraries
– when adding checkbox,always make the grid option editable to true.New editions have checkbox type